Hey-

Welcome to my blog. This is my thoughts, prayers, and what I learn. God is an amazing God, the one true God. My life is nothing without Him. My heart's desire is to win this city for Him. To glorify Him in all I do. Enjoy, take a peek at some of my stuff. Leave a comment. Answer the poll. Just enjoy!

11 August, 2010

Can I freak out now?

This morning I finished a podcast by Bill Johnson, pastor of Bethel Church in Redding. It empowered me and inspired me, I want to do something radical right now while I am sitting here in my kitchen. I listened as he explained how we have an open access to Heaven. When Jesus was baptized Heaven tore open above Him. From then on Jesus had an open access to Heaven that allowed Him to overcome everything that He encountered. He brought Heaven to people wherever He stepped. Then Bill Johnson made the point of how Jesus cleared the way for us. How He told us to go and do what He did and greater. How Jesus said, "what the Father sent me to do I now send you to do,". Um, wow, and amazing. Can I freak out now? HA! This is so exciting! Through the Holy Spirit I have access to Heaven.Light is shining out of me! LIGHT! the Light of God to be exact. I guess today I want to live in wonder of that fact. I need to let this sink in. Have a great day.

1 comment: