Hey-

Welcome to my blog. This is my thoughts, prayers, and what I learn. God is an amazing God, the one true God. My life is nothing without Him. My heart's desire is to win this city for Him. To glorify Him in all I do. Enjoy, take a peek at some of my stuff. Leave a comment. Answer the poll. Just enjoy!

26 July, 2010

whoa! who?

"When all that generation had been gathered to their fathers, another generation arose after them who did not know the Lord nor the work which He had done for Israel." -Judges 2:10

Wow, how amazing is that example right their. So many times, as a young person I have let my parents walk with God be mine. God desires each of us personally. It is so important to know where we are headed. No one can grow my faith other than me. There are so many parents in the church who fail to be open and transparent to their children. They feel their children will just get God and then be good. The truth is that we are each responsible for our own relationship. 

As a young woman preparing for my life, I hope to become a mother who allows her children to know God on their own from such a young age. Not just know about God, but to know Him and be known by Him. To teach them to spend time with God on their own. 

What I learned this morning was that my own individual walk is so essential to my life. My life is not my own. I am a child of the Most High God. How can I not know Him? I feel myself drawn to my Savior more than ever. I pray you find your walk genuine and full His love and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment