Hey-

Welcome to my blog. This is my thoughts, prayers, and what I learn. God is an amazing God, the one true God. My life is nothing without Him. My heart's desire is to win this city for Him. To glorify Him in all I do. Enjoy, take a peek at some of my stuff. Leave a comment. Answer the poll. Just enjoy!

28 July, 2010

brighter than the whitest smile...

"I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and justice, in lovingkindess and mercy; I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, and you shall know the Lord."- Hosea 2:19-20

Can you say, AMEN? Wow! MY God is sealing me to Him. Nothing will separate us! Think about what our relationship is- righteousness, justice, loving kindness, mercy, and faithfulness! That is what I call a perfect union. A perfect love. A deepening love with no end. I love this verse, it pulls at my heart. My Savior didn't just save me, doesn't just care for me, He is madly in love with me. Sinful dirty me! WOW!

Christ looks at each of us with a longing desire. We are His chosen Bride. He desires to be as close as possible. This verse in Hosea portrays a God who doesn't want just friendship, He wants a sealed and sanctified relationship. One more sacred and more beautiful marriage. OH! Church, wake up! There is a passionate Father who desires more than a lifted hand or a dutiful pen signing a check. He desires a passionate, furious loving child. The world is full of darkness, and we are the light bearers! Made in the image of an almighty God. We have the power and the words to conquer darkness with the loving light that shines bright within. Stop hiding the light with sin, with the stains of a confused and lost world. Shine like a bride! Shine like a newly engaged young woman. Shine with light and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment