Hey-

Welcome to my blog. This is my thoughts, prayers, and what I learn. God is an amazing God, the one true God. My life is nothing without Him. My heart's desire is to win this city for Him. To glorify Him in all I do. Enjoy, take a peek at some of my stuff. Leave a comment. Answer the poll. Just enjoy!

25 July, 2010

this walk in the park...

Yeah, God is awesome in my opinion. My life has been such an amazing roller coaster or confusion and excitement. I am saved by grace and headed on my journey. I believe with all my being my Father in Heaven has a plan for me and He is going to rock my socks off. Sometimes, the thoughts in my head become too many. I journal everyday because my mind is constantly on God and what He is doing in my life. I am always learning and thirsting for more of Him.

I am finally restarting my whole blog. This is my journey of growth, and unfortunately, setbacks. A great man once said, "God is more concerned with process than He is with the results." Thank goodness! Because, sometimes my process takes a long time due to my stubbornness.  Luckily, I serve a gracious loving God who cares more for me than anything else in this world. I am chosen and set aside for a great purpose.

Heart. Mind. Soul. All for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment