Hey-

Welcome to my blog. This is my thoughts, prayers, and what I learn. God is an amazing God, the one true God. My life is nothing without Him. My heart's desire is to win this city for Him. To glorify Him in all I do. Enjoy, take a peek at some of my stuff. Leave a comment. Answer the poll. Just enjoy!

27 July, 2010

even better than the yellow brick road

I am crazy excited about tomorrow. Well, very soon it will be today! haha. Ok, Jesus Culture! I am heading up to Redding tomorrow for an absolutely amazing conference. Basically, thousands of young people coming with a passion to have God move in them to reach their cities. Yeah, I believe God will rock the house. I just can't get over how personal He is. Right now, as I type, He is with me. Preparing me for everything He wants to tell me. Can there be anything better? No, most definitely not.

Our access to God the Father is astounding. How can I not be in awe of Him? He is always wanting my attention. He is always focused on me. The Spirit is always ready and telling me what's next. What an adventurous life I have ahead of me! I have one now!!! I just want to praise His name. The Savior is my love. My life is an offering. I just want to be wherever He is leading because I don't want to be away from Him.

I will try to write while I am there. May not be easy since I can't take my laptop... anyways. I pray for the fire of Heaven to consume us like a passion and that we bring back a fresh new blazing love to pour on this city! HECK YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment